Study, entertainment, tourism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study, entertainment, tourismLog in

This forum is sponsored by the goverment

descriptionTET HOLIDAY PLAN EmptyTET HOLIDAY PLAN

more_horiz
Hãy kể về những dự định của bạn trong những ngày Tết sắp tới nhé!

descriptionTET HOLIDAY PLAN EmptyRe: TET HOLIDAY PLAN

more_horiz
I may stay at home a lot more than going out (it's impossible to find me not sleep-deprived from the overwhelming amount of mental gymnastics i have to do for like 6 marks of History)

But if i were to go out, i would be strolling to Phu Cuong a lot, because there are lines upon lines of beautiful flowers and especially Bonsai, and it feels like a dream every second i visited it, and all of the food that is present in Phu Cuong are delicious, especially the Korean ones, it is also an annual tradition of my family too, and we would take a lot of pictures at the big yards located behind Phu Cuong Park.

more_horiz
I want to spend my tết holiday with my family and eat some good food. My mom and I planned to stay really late before the new year and drive around the city just watching people prepare for the first day of the year early, we might also visit some temples/pagodas and makes some prayers for the next year.

I myself like the anticipation and the thrill of preparation before tết than the actual holidays. I want to help my family cook, clean decorate the house, buy new things. I planned to send some message to my far relatives and I do hope some of them will make time to visit my family as well.

That is all that I look forward to.

more_horiz
As I’m an introvert, staying at home and doing random things might just be enough for me despite how boring they sound. Though my parents do have plans to travel somewhere which means I would be brought along, and I’m fine with that. In general I pretty much have nothing on my mind for the holiday.

descriptionTET HOLIDAY PLAN EmptyDự định của mình

more_horiz
This Tet, I will spend time with my family and close friends. We will gather together to prepare traditional Tet dishes and decorate the house with beautiful flowers. This year, I have planned a special trip to my grandparents' home in the heartland, where the air is filled with the fragrance of blooming apricot blossoms. On the eve of Tet, we are set to reunite and share a festive meal, indulging in traditional dishes that we all have savored since childhood. The highlight, undoubtedly, will be when the clock strikes midnight. The fireworks, symbolizing the banishment of the old year's spirits and the ushering in of the new, will light up the sky in a spectacular display of brilliance. Surrounded by the laughter and joy of my family, these moments promise to become treasured memories that will warm my heart for years to come. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with loved ones and creating wonderful memories during this festive time.

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with loved ones and creating wonderful memories during this festive time.

more_horiz
Before Tet I will prepare for the Tet Holiday with my family such as: cleaning and decorating my homes, shopping for new clothes and gifts, and participating in ancestor worship rituals.
On the first three days, I will visit friends and family, exchange greetings and gifts, and continue to observe traditional customs.
On the remaining days: we have planned to go on a trip and relax until the last day of the holiday.

more_horiz
It's so interesting! That's a good idea🤣🤣🤣

descriptionTET HOLIDAY PLAN EmptyPthao Tet holiday

more_horiz
My Tet holiday lasts 14 days. I will spend most of my time on staying at home and sleeping after intense studying at school. Before Tet, my family and I will clean and decorate my house and also shop for new clothes and furniture, gifts for guests. During Tet, I will visit my grandparents house and relatives to be given lucky money from them and we will be exchange the gifts. Moreover, I would hang out to go to the coffee shops or party with them. Besides that, my family are planning to go to a charming area to try delicious cuisine and explore spectacular views. I’m so interesting about the Tet holiday and many activities that I can do and enjoy.

more_horiz
Oh, so interesting!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply